Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Paper Pack Stamp-A-Stack layouts

What is PPSAS?  It stands for Paper Pack Stamp-A-Stack, a technique of making multiple cards (or scrapbook pages, or 3-D items) quickly and easily.  I am now putting together PPSAS layouts, my goal is to have a new one available each month. 

So what is a Paper Pack?  I am selling packages of designer series paper plus card stock in coordinating colors for only $5.00.  Each package contains:
  • Six 6"x6" squares of Stampin' Up's designer series paper, one double-sided sheet of each design
  • Two 6"x6" squares of textured card stock in coordinating colors
  • 4 sheets of 8-1/2"x11" card stock in coordinating colors
  • 2 sheets of 8-1/2"x11" card stock in either Very Vanilla or Whisper White
  • a Stampin' Up! cello bag to hold them all
So what exactly does Stamp-A-Stack mean?  I may occasionally teach a Stamp-A-Stack class, where everyone makes 15 or even 30 cards in one sitting.  There would usually be only 3-5 card designs, so you would make multiple copies of each design.  A Stamp-A-Stack card is usually a fairly simple design so multiples can be made quickly. 

With the Paper Pack Stamp-A-Stack technique, you can stamp a stack at home using whatever stamps you have on hand.  Take one of my pre-made paper packs, follow one of my PPSAS layouts, and make usually 6-8 greeting cards using only the paper pack and a minimum of other tools and supplies.  The layouts I will provide should make it easy to get started, while still allowing for your own creativity and ideas.  You could make 8 copies of one design (with variations in color and paper), or 8 individual and unique cards. 

If you are new to stamping, you will enjoy the PPSAS technique since you would only need one stamp set which includes both images and sentiments; one paper pack, ink, and a few basic tools (like a paper cutter, quality scissors, and adhesive).  You may also want optional items such as brads, ribbon, punches, markers, etc.; but you can either get creative with coming up with alternatives, or I will include the item numbers so you can order what you need.  

Even if you are not new to stamping, you might find yourself wanting to refill your card stash quickly without having to come up with something original for every single card.  When you want results fast with a minimum of hassle, or when you want to be a little creative without having to come up with everything yourself, that's when you'll enjoy my paper packs and my PPSAS layouts. 

Ok, so what next?  Contact me and look through my paper packs for the ones you want!  Next choose your layout.  Lastly, post a link to your creations here in my comments section, or on SplitcoastStampers with PPSAS as a keyword. 

Let me see what you can do with just one paper pack! 
Here is a link to all my layouts: http://charlysinklink.blogspot.com/search/label/PPSAS

Charly Bratt
CharlysInkLink@gmail.com
http://www.charlysinklink.stampinup.net

Thanks to Lisa Stroyan for helping me come up with this idea.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, I think I posted my link to the wrong page. Here's my (finished! I finished something - yeay!) card set.

    After I got home from your house I stamped the backgrounds just to give them some depth, finished inking the edges a bit for dimension, and stuck them together.

    http://stroyan.net/lisasblog/2010/i-finished-something/

    ReplyDelete