Monday, June 7, 2010

Presto Patterns Paper Packs!

Presto Patterns Paper Packs are here!  

The new Presto Patterns designer series paper in the Stampin' Up! Summer mini catalog is gorgeous.  When you first see the papers they are white-on-white and they don't look like much, but add a color... and Presto!  

The papers are made with a resist pattern, so anytime you add ink or another color (like the Smooch Spritz sprays), the paper absorbs the ink but the resist stays white.  This way you can have the amazing designs from the Presto Patterns designer series paper in whatever color scheme you want.  

Try this DSP with Smooch Spritz sprays, or sponge on the ink.  In these examples I used my brayer, which was a lot of fun.  In this month's PPSAS layout directions I will share my technique for creating graduated color using a brayer.  

Check out these examples!  Would you like to try this technique yourself?  Contact me and buy one of my Presto Patterns paper packs - they are only $5.00!  



No comments:

Post a Comment